Saturday, December 28, 2019

Looking Back: Favorite Covers

Top 10 of 2019

Hosted by Kim and Ginger
Check out the post

Here are my favorite covers from books I've read this year:


The Guinevere Deception by Kiersten WhiteComing Home for Christmas (Haven Point, #10 by RaeAnne ThayneDeadly Little Scandals by Jennifer Lynn BarnesThe Princess Plan by Julia LondonSpark by Sarah Beth Durst
The Downstairs Girl by Stacey  LeeTweet Cute by Emma LordA Mrs. Miracle Christmas by Debbie MacomberGlass Slippers, Ever After, and Me by Julie WrightThe Magnolia Sword by Sherry Thomas
Maybe This Time by Kasie WestRun, Hide, Fight Back by April HenryThere's Something About Sweetie by Sandhya MenonOne Summer in Paris by Sarah MorganAmerican Princess by Stephanie Marie Thornton
Crashing the A-List by Summer HeacockBrazen and the Beast by Sarah MacLeanSerious Moonlight by Jenn BennettPast Perfect Life by Elizabeth EulbergTruly Madly Royally by Debbie Rigaud
Some Like It Scandalous by Maya RodaleThe Rogue of Fifth Avenue by Joanna ShupeWe Hunt the Flame by Hafsah FaizalThe Accidental Beauty Queen by Teri WilsonThe Queen's Secret by Jessica Day George
Under The Moon by Lauren MyracleSecret in the Stone by Kamilla BenkoStepsister by Jennifer DonnellyFriday Night Stage Lights by Rachele AlpineKingdom of Ash by Sarah J. Maas

Here's what this tells me:

I've never gotten over my phase of loving pretty dresses on the covers
I love a pretty winter scene
I love a book cover that tells me something about the character/book
I love a solitary girl - because I know she's going to kick serious butt

What makes you love a book cover?


No comments: