Monday, December 12, 2016

Fantastic Beasts


On Saturday afternoon, I finally had a date to see this movie. And it was fantastic. I loved it so. And I purposely didn't read any thing about it prior to seeing the movie. It was funny, entertaining, and full of magic. I liked the few mentions that I caught from the Harry Potter world and I look forward to learning more about this area of Harry Potter. All in all, it was a very enjoyable movie.
Afterwards, I read two great tie-ins

A movie scrapbook with details about making the movie, the characters, and of course the beasts. Full of great pictures and interesting facts. I couldn't put this down. 

Then I took a look at:

This book was AMAZING!
It's only a few pages, but the pop-up are super cool. It's perfect for your Harry Potter loving fan.  The details are amazing. I love looking at pop up books; they make me feel like a kid again.

Next Up on my reading list:

No comments: