Wednesday, December 21, 2016

Books I'm Dying to Read: February Edition


By now, I'm getting tired of winter, especially if it's been a cold one. The nights are long and are the perfect time to snuggle in with a great book. So here's what I'm looking forward to reading.

Middle Grade:
The Unbeatable Squirrel Girl: Squirrel Meets WorldThe Dragon with a Chocolate HeartSaturdays at Sea (Castle Glower, #5)A Rambler Steals HomeThe Princess and the Page

YA:
WintersongTo Catch a KillerDenton Little's Still Not Dead  (Denton Little, #2)The Valiant#famous
Long May She ReignDaughter of the Pirate KingThe Hate U GiveRebels like UsThe Many Reflections of Miss Jane Deming


Adult: 
My Not So Perfect LifeA Million Little Things (Mischief Bay #3)Banana Cream Pie Murder (Hannah Swensen, #21)

2 comments:

Liz. R said...

You've got a nice mix of books here! Long May She Reign and Daughter of the Pirate King are both on my list too!

Jessica said...

There are so many awesome looking books releasing in February! Saturdays at Sea is probably my most anticipated book next year (I love that series so much!), but I'm also really looking forward to A Rambler Steals Home, The Dragon With a chocolate Heart, and The Many Reflections of Miss Jane Deming! :)