Wednesday, October 19, 2016

Picture Book Review: Ada Twist, Scientist

Ada's curiosity makes her question Everything! Her favorite question WHY sometimes gets her into trouble.
My Thoughts: Loved this one too. I adore this series of characters who explore the world and their place in it. I love how Ada questions everything. I love how her parents encourage her questions (not always by writing on the wall). I like how she observed the world. I love that her first word was WHY? I love how she doesn't give up, but puzzles out the answer. I like how she experiments on the family cat and that's she's placed in the thinking chair afterwards. But not even that stops her. Great pictures. Fantastic Story. Perfect for encouraging young minds.

Cover Thoughts: Adorable
Source: My Library
Library Recommendation: Perfect for ALL libraries and required reading for schools.

No comments: