Thursday, October 13, 2016

Throwback Thursday Book Hits: Naturals



If you like thrillers, this is one book series you won't want to miss this series!

Lots of plot twists, danger, friendship drama, banter and romance.

This team went through terrible things, but they're making the best out of life and helping put the bad guys away at the same time.

I read these books in one sitting because they are simply too good to put down.

Give them to teens looking for horror, psychological thriller, or just a really good book.

Plus Bad Blood, the fourth book in the series comes out November 1st. I can't wait!

2 comments:

Amanda K Thompson said...

I'm always on the lookout for good thrillers/mysteries. Would you classify these as mostly 'clean', or does it have a lot of language and mature content?

Jennifer Rummel said...

It's been a bit since I've read the book but I think it's clean with the exception of the nature of the case.