Monday, February 3, 2014

New Adult Review: Suddenly Royal

Sam's working on her masters degree in wildlife biology with a concentration on birds when her life changes. She's asked to join a duchess from Liaria for dinner. Sam assumes the invitation has to do with a donation for the program.

Instead, Sam discovers she hails from a royal line herself and is the heir to an estate in Lilaria.

Will Sam change her life upside down and embrace her royal life?
My Thoughts: A new adult version of Princess Diaries. I loved Sam for her spunk. her sense of fashion (or lack there of), for her loyalty, and for her passion. I loved meeting Alex - the Prince.  He was dreamy and the sparks flew between them. I loved the chemistry and banter between the two of them. I liked watching Sam attempt to adjust to her new life. I can't wait to read Alex's sister's story.

Cover Thoughts: Charming
Source: A gift

No comments: