Saturday, May 18, 2013

Mini Adult Review: Happily Ever After

At BEA two years ago, someone told me I should read the Bridgerton series. They were RIGHT, I devoured this series. I loved every book. Here's a new book of short stories sharing what happened after the books ended.

The Good: I love this family for their loyalty to each other, their quick wit, their banter, the strong female characters, and the humor. These stories made me laugh and made me sigh with happiness. If I had to pick, I think the pall mall story made me laugh the most. I love their competitive streak. All in all, it was perfection!

The Bad: There's nothing bad about this book, except it makes me want more!

If you haven't read this series, START THEM! The Duke and I is the first one.

* Even the puppy liked, he licked the book as it smells good! *

No comments: