Monday, May 16, 2022

Review: Killer Research

 

* Book 12 in the Library Lover's series *
The mayor race is heating up in Briar Creek. The Lemon, Ms. Cole, has a definite advantage. But things take a turn when a body's discovered in her car. She has no idea what happened, but rumors are flying.

Lindsey and Beth vow to uncover the truth before Ms. Cole does something she'll regret- like drop out of the race. Lindsey can't believe that Ms. Cole had a rebellious youth, but sometimes rumors don't lie. Could someone be targeting Ms. Cole to keep her from becoming the next mayor?
My Thoughts: I loved this one. I loved learning more about Ms. Cole. I must admit I've grown to like her and even admire her. Which if you told me when I read the first book, I would have laughed. But she's grown on me. And I really hope that she becomes Mayor and shakes things up for the town. As always, it was great to see my favorite characters and catch up with them. I always love the chatter about books and authors (especially the Pride and Prejudice conversation). And there was even a Castle (tv show) reference!   I can't wait to see what happens next. 

Cover Thoughts: Fantastic
Source: My library
Library Recommendation: A must have series for your library's mystery collection.

No comments: