Friday, May 20, 2022

Movie Review: Along for the Ride


I'm a Huge fan of Sarah Dessen's books, so I was so happy when another one of her books was being turned into a movie. It's been a long time since I've read the book - but I loved it.


The movie captured the feeling of the book. 

I loved seeing Colby come to life. I wish there were a few Easter Eggs from other books though. Maybe there were and I missed them. I thought there was one.

I loved Sarah's cameo. But I would have missed it had they not said her name. 

I enjoyed the friendships - after that awkward meeting. Especially singing in the car.

The food fight was funny. 

Have you seen this one yet? What did you think? If this one does well, maybe they would film The Truth About Forever next! That's my favorite Dessen novel

No comments: