Sunday, May 1, 2022

Movie Review: Miracle



We visited Lake Placid this winter and while the museum was closed for renovations, we did see some fun exhibits. I was just barely born when this game happened, so I knew nothing about it.

The Net

Goalie!

The Team

We recently watched the movie for the first time.


My Thoughts:
So I knew the outcome of the hockey moment (and the title does give it away). What I didn't realize was this wasn't the gold medal game. I would have hated that whistle. I loved watching the team come together and gel. I loved the quote "The legs feed the wolf." So many suicides (do they still call it that in hockey?).  I really enjoyed watching the movie. And because of the trip, I understood way more about hockey, so it was a great time to watch the movie! Also sports movies just make me happy - and tear up a little!

No comments: