This week's topic is series I need to catch up on - which I'm changing to series I want to start. There are times when I see a new book coming out and don't realize it's part of a series and that I need to go back and read the first few books.
Have you read any of these? Which should I read first?
Have a good week. Here is my TTT. https://dmhoisington.wordpress.com/2026/08/18/top-ten-tuesday-38-book-series-i-want-to-catch-up-on-or-series-youd-like-to-start/
I enjoyed reading Say You'll Remember Me. I've enjoyed every Jimenez book I've read. Oh wait, that's like all of them. LOL! Here's my TTT for the week: https://readbakecreate.com/ten-series-i-hope-to-catch-up-on-in-2026/
The Grandest Game was absolutely amazing! I've finished the whole series a few days ago and I'm still emotional about it so I'm sure you're gonna enjoy it whenever you get to it 🥰
6 comments:
Say You’ll Remember Me looks cute.
Some of these sound fun
Thanks for sharing your #TTT
Have a good week. Here is my TTT. https://dmhoisington.wordpress.com/2026/08/18/top-ten-tuesday-38-book-series-i-want-to-catch-up-on-or-series-youd-like-to-start/
I enjoyed reading Say You'll Remember Me. I've enjoyed every Jimenez book I've read. Oh wait, that's like all of them. LOL!
Here's my TTT for the week: https://readbakecreate.com/ten-series-i-hope-to-catch-up-on-in-2026/
I haven't read any of these, but some of them look super fun. I'll have to take a closer look as I enjoy historical mysteries.
Happy TTT (on a Wednesday)!
The Grandest Game was absolutely amazing! I've finished the whole series a few days ago and I'm still emotional about it so I'm sure you're gonna enjoy it whenever you get to it 🥰
Post a Comment