Friday, May 6, 2022

Picture Book Review: Outdoor Fun

 


The weather is so close to be amazing. I'm ready for sunshine and warmth. I want to play outside. 
Here are a few picture books about being outside.



Scaredy Squirrel doesn't like camping but he must find an electrical outlet - which means going outside!

This was super funny - I loved the jokes. I also loved the different forms in the books - the maps, the diagrams, and the rules. And of course the unexpected thing happens! Also s'mores!


Millie moves to a new city - where she misses nature and gardens. She wants to plan a garden on the roof of their school. The whole class and community comes together to make this idea a reality.

A great garden book about how the whole school comes together with lessons. I loved the idea of Millie putting down her own roots in the community. A great outdoor book and finding yourself.

A goat plants a garden when a rabbit comes along pretending to be friends. 

Lots of veggie puns! Information about gardens and new friendships. I loved the illustrations in this one. All around fantastic!

No comments: