Saturday, September 28, 2019

Review: Wished

Wished (Fairy Tale Reform School #5)* Book 5 in the Fairy Tale Reform School Series *
Gilly and her friends are prepping for the next attack from Rumpelstiltskin. In fact, that's all anyone at school can talk about. Maxine's sick of it; she wants people to be happy.

In fact, when she discovers a genie's lamp, that's exactly her first wish. Suddenly everyone's happy fun and no one is worried, except Gilly. Now everything's out of control. Everyone's worried about putting on a musical and no one is worried about the school's defense.

Maxine knows that it's too much, but she's so tired of everyone being miserable all the time that she refuses to break the spell. Can Gilly convince her before it's too late?
My Thoughts: Another fun book in this series. I enjoyed the genie plot - and how wishes never quite turn out the way people expect. It's fun seeing my favorite characters again. I loved that Gilly didn't let others talk her out of her career choice simply because of her past - and that she had a chance to experience the job herself. I'm intrigued about her family history. I can't wait to see where this story goes next!

Cover Thoughts: Charming
Source: My library
Library Recommendation: High recommend this series for your school and public libraries.


No comments: