Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Top Ten Tuesday: Revisiting Characters

This week's topic is checking in on your favorite characters and seeing how they're doing. I'm not ready to let go of these characters!

I feel like this is perfect because later this year, we DO get to check in on Mia and Michael.

Royal Wedding: A Princess Diaries Novel
Always!
Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone (Harry Potter, #1)

I'm not sure if this series is over or not - but I hope not
Heist Society (Heist Society, #1)

Others Include:

Not in the Script (If Only . . . #3)Rivals in the City (The Agency #4)The Great Greene HeistSince You've Been GoneOpen Road Summer
Summer State of Mind (Whispering Pines, #2)Isla and the Happily Ever After (Anna and the French Kiss, #3)Home for Christmas (Canterwood Crest Super Special, #2)Grave Mercy (His Fair Assassin, #1)

And one adult book:
The Irresistible Blueberry Bakeshop & Cafe


I know there are so many more - but what character do you wish to check in on?

5 comments:

Unknown said...

TPD is such a sweet series! <3
MY TOP TEN TUESDAY

Rosy said...

I desperately want to know more in the Heist Society world! Those books are fantastic and I just need one more peek. Just one!
Great list, some really wonderful book and characters!

The Review Diaries My TTT

Anonymous said...

I'm so happy there is a new Princess Diaries book, that was my favorite book series when I was growing up.

michellesminions said...

Of course, Harry Potter! I actually haven't read the others, but I really want to read Since You've Been Gone and Open Road Summer. Great picks, I'll be checking into them!

Michelle @ Michelle's Minions

My TTT

Anonymous said...

Harry Potter is a definite always. And I do think Ally Carter is writing a Heist Society #4!

I really love your picks!