Monday, April 13, 2015

Mini Review: The Disreputable History of Frankie Landau-Banks

Frankie's grown up, she's not he little girl they called Bunny Rabbit. But no one around her pays attention to her thoughts or ideas. She's about to make them all sit up and pay attention.
The Good:
I loved the pranks
I loved how she infiltrated the secret society
I loved how the pranks were bigger than just pranks - how Frankie wanted people to talk about gender equality.
Frankie's brains

The Bad: 
I felt the ending was a little rushed - but that could just be because I wanted to see more of Frankie's next year.
I didn't like Matthew - he was irritating especially when he put Frankie down all the time.

Overall Thoughts: I'm really late in reading this book - even though it's always caught my interest. I really really enjoyed it! If you haven't read it yet - get yourself to the library and read about pranks, gender equality, and finding your own identity. 
* read this book for library book club.

No comments: