Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Blog Challenge from Katie's Book Blog

Katie from Katie's Book Blog is putting together a summer reading challenge, which sounds perfect for me, so I'm joining in the fun. Here are the details: 
summer-reading-logo-clear-background
You know when you were growing up and you always had summer reading to look forward to?  I’ve missed that lately so I decided to start a summer reading program specifically for book bloggers!
What is it?
The book blogger summer reading program is a way to challenge yourself to make a dent in your TBR pile over the summer.
When is it?
I know that summer starts in May for some people and June for others so I figured I’d go ahead and the make the program from the beginning of May to the beginning of September.  That should give everybody a good amount of time to get some reading done.
Rules:
  • Your goal can be as low as 5 books (at least 5 though) and as high as 50+.  Just make it realistic for you!
  • You can read whatever you want. Doesn’t matter when it’s published, what genre, etc. Just read what you enjoy!
  • Create a post or shelf on Goodreads to track your progress. Link to that post or shelf in the linky.

So from May to September, I want to read 25 YA books and 15 adults books. This will be great after (hopefully) coming back from BEA with so many awesome books to read! 

1 comment:

ANJA said...

I am quite tempted to try this, though I'm not sure what my target would be...