Monday, June 25, 2012

Review: Beyond the Hunger Games

I think this book should have been titled Before the Hunger Games as most of the book pertained to the starts of the actress and actors career before making the film.
Each star has roughly 30 pages where their previous work is described along with how they achieved the roles for the Hunger Games.  Plus their family life, love lives, and quotes from interviews are shared.
There's a 20 page ending to the book that talks about moving from the book to film. 

My Thoughts: A quick and interesting read for those interested in the stars of the Hunger Games, but not much information about the Hunger Games movies. I thought that the book was too short, I would have liked to learn more about them.


The photos are great - ranging from young photos to red carpet photos to photos from the movie. 


I wish some of the other actors/actresses had been touched upon, still it's a fascinating book. I like that Jennifer, Josh, and Liam love the Hunger Games and really wanted the roles.


Cover Thoughts: Interesting.


Source: my Libary

No comments: