Tuesday, August 23, 2022

Top Ten Tuesday: Series

 This week's topic is all about Series we didn't want to end. I am such a series reader, I adore them. There are several I didn't want to end.


Some of these have so many books, but I would always read more:

I just miss everyone

I want the step-sisters' stories

I need so many more of these - also what is Hale's name! We need to know.

I want this series to continue through high school

I need to find out more about young Dinah (and her mom).
Actually - most of the DC origin stories could use more stories.

There's so much more to this story!

I need more about the twins! And maybe it's coming? Goodreads says #1, but there is no info for #2

Hopefully there's a winter book coming or maybe Spring. Doesn't matter, I just want more of this blended family on a farm.

I love this family - I need more stories about them. 

I'd be happy reading more about the characters in this one. Loved it!

And you? Which books need to be in a series or more books written in that series????

5 comments:

Lydia said...

I hope you get more instalments in all of these series soon!

My post: https://lydiaschoch.com/top-ten-tuesday-completed-series-i-wish-had-more-books/

Emily said...

They all look like great series! I want to read If The Shoe Fits.

Have a great week!

Emily @ Budget Tales Book Blog
My post:
https://budgettalesblog.wordpress.com/2022/08/23/top-ten-tuesday-completed-series-i-wish-had-more-books/

Theaterwriter said...

I want more from Sophie and her family as well. Here is my post-https://paigesofnovels.wordpress.com/2022/08/23/top-ten-tuesday-favorite-authors/.

Susan said...

I enjoy the Shannon Hale books, too. Her experiences are really relatable to me since we're part of the same religion, both love to read/write, were awkward as kids, etc. It's a great series!

Happy TTT!

iloveheartlandX said...

Heist Society was on my list this week too, I totally agree on the need to know Hale's name!
My TTT: https://jjbookblog.wordpress.com/2022/08/23/top-ten-tuesday-382/