Saturday, August 6, 2022

Review: Nora Goes Off Script

 


Nora's husband left her, and she felt...relief. As a screenwriter, she normally writes Hallmark type movies. But instead, she writes a screenplay about her life. Instead of a TV channel, the script sells to a big time Hollywood producer. And they want to use her house for a few days.

Nora can't believe this is her life - at least for a few days. When a Hollywood Hunk shows up on her doorstep, she almost faints. She knows that Leo is playing the lead role in her movie but meeting him is a whole different level.  He seems to like her house as he doesn't leave when the rest of the movie people leave.

Instead, he asks to stay for a week. He lives Nora's kids, running errands with Nora, and having a normal life. Nora can't quite get over it. She might be falling for him. And he might be falling for her. But it's going to end in disaster, right?
My Thoughts: I loved this book - I couldn't put it down. I loved Nora's kids. I loved the Hollywood moments in the book. I enjoyed the odd moments between Leo and Nora. I really loved the moments between Leo and the town.  I really loved Leo's assistant. I wanted to be there watching the sunrise with them all. 

Cover Thoughts: Cute
Source: My library
 Library Recommendation: A must have book for your romance collection.

No comments: