Sunday, May 23, 2021

Picture Book Review: Ramble Shamble Children

 



Five siblings enjoy their house and the land surrounding it. But one day they discover a picture in a book. They determine that the house is proper and their house looks nothing like it. So they get to work making their home more proper. But will it make them happier?

This is a sweet story about being yourself and managing expectations. The siblings look after each other and they all come together. I love how they're always outside gardening or playing or just soaking up nature. Plus I adore the illustrations.

Fun Fact: I'll be honest, Lauren Castillo is one of my favorite illustrators
Christina Soontornvat is one of my favorite authors.

Library Recommendation: Highly recommended picture book for your school and public library

No comments: