Tuesday, June 26, 2018

Top Ten Tuesday: Series Books

This week's topic is all about series books. I read a lot of series books; I always have. There's something comforting about seeing favorite characters again. Mostly when the topic of series books comes up, I talk about YA series. But this time around, I'm going to talk about romance series. Here are some that I'm interested in starting - some old and some new.


Blackberry Summer (Hope's Crossing, #1)Something About You (FBI/US Attorney, #1)Somebody Like You (Darling, VT #1)You're Still the One (Country Blues, #1)The Trouble with Dukes (Windham Brides, #1)
Older Titles

Wicked and the Wallflower (The Bareknuckle Bastards, #1)What a Difference a Duke Makes (School for Dukes, #1)The Good OnesWelcome to Moonlight Harbor (Moonlight Harbor, #1)Deadly Sweet (The Spellwork Syndicate, #1)
New and Upcoming Titles 

1 comment:

Jo said...

I like all the books you have there, I am a big HR fan. I read one Grace Burrowes book-No Other Duke Will Do- for me it lacked something. But I hope you get and enjoy your series!!

https://justmeandmyblogreviews.blogspot.com/2018/06/top-ten-tuesday-my-top-ten-series-that.html