Thursday, June 21, 2018

Review: Why We March

34212601

Signs from the January 17th Women's March around the world.

Signs of hope, justice, equality for everyone.

Reading the signs of this book gave me so much hope for the world. And I'm not going to lie, I teared a few times over it and had to put the book down. With everything going on in our country right now, it was a great reminder of the good in people. 

There are so many great photos. I bought this one for the teen section at the library, hoping that they will learn from our mistakes and be the change the world desperately needs. Yes, I'm pushing my feminist agenda on them, but in reality, the library has something to offend everyone. And if this book offends you, that tells me all I need to know about you as a person.

Also keep up the good fight!

No comments: