Thursday, May 3, 2018

Romance Review: My Fair Duchess

My Fair Duchess (Dukes Behaving Badly, #5)
In an unprecedented move, Genevieve inherited a dukedom - becoming a duchess. However, she's never been taught how to manage anything properly. She writes to her godmother begging for advice. Her godmother sends alone her steward.

Archibald Salisbury must turn Lady Genevieve into a proper duchess - and he has a lot of work ahead of him. He only wishes he could get her out of his head. For a proper lady can't have a man like him - estranged from his family as he is.

Duchess lessons have never been so fun.
My Thoughts: A really fun feminist romance. I love that Genevieve inherited a dukedom. And that she wanted/needed knowledge of how to make it successful. I loved her grandmother and their relationship. I adored the letters Genevieve and Archie wrote to each other, especially the crossed out thoughts. Their banter was fun and made me chuckle several times. The best romance books have a smart funny heroine - if you like that too, read this one!

Cover Thoughts: Charming
Source: My Library
Library Recommendation: Grab this one for your romance section



No comments: