Tuesday, April 10, 2018

Top Ten Tuesday: Fictional Libraries I Want to Visit

I'm changing up this week's top ten because it's National Library Week, so I'm talking about Libraries in books.

Of course this is the first library the comes to mind!

And obviously the second!

Other libraries in no particular order:
Touch of Frost (Mythos Academy, #1)Books Can Be Deceiving (Library Lover's Mystery, #1)The Grimm Legacy (The Grimm Legacy, #1)Escape from Mr. Lemoncello's Library (Mr. Lemoncello's Library #1)Ink and Bone (The Great Library, #1)
13083239Aru Shah and the End of Time by Roshani Chokshi

And I don't know, but it seems like a superhero library would be amazing!

Supergirl at Super Hero High (DC Super Hero Girls)

5 comments:

Leslie @ Books Are The New Black said...

Nice twist on the list! I want to visit so many libraries!!

Top Ten Tuesday

iloveheartlandX said...

Ooh I would definitely love to visit The Great Library of Alexandria from Ink and Bone.
My TTT: https://jjbookblog.wordpress.com/2018/04/10/top-ten-tuesday-154/

Jo said...

Since I don't know any of the others, I agree with the first two!! I love Beauty/Beast's library-that would be a dream!! Another library book for you is Jenn Mckinlay's Library Lover's Mystery series-I just mention it cause it's library week!!

Anonymous said...

If a man presented me with my own library, I think I would forgive pretty much any flaw. Beauty and the Beast is my favourite disney movie.

Abby Miller said...

I love this idea. I've always wanted to visit the library from Beauty and the Beast, and the library from Mr. Lemoncello's library has always intrigued me. This is a great list.