Tuesday, August 1, 2017

Top Ten Tuesday: Fantasy Recommendations

This week is another freebie and I've picked 10 books to read if you like Throne of Glass (which I love). Hopefully you'll like these other high fantasy novels. 
meme from The Broke and the Bookish 

Throne of Glass (Throne of Glass, #1)

Here we go!
Grave Mercy (His Fair Assassin, #1)Poison Study (Study, #1)The Queen of Blood (The Queens of Renthia, #1)Eon (Eon, #1)
Brightly WovenThe Alchemyst (The Secrets of the Immortal Nicholas Flamel, #1)Graceling (Graceling Realm, #1)An Ember in the Ashes (An Ember in the Ashes, #1)
Keeper of the Lost Cities (Keeper of the Lost Cities, #1)Deep Blue (Waterfire Saga, #1)Alanna: The First Adventure (Song of the Lioness, #1)Touch of Frost (Mythos Academy, #1)

1 comment:

Jordan @ForeverLostinLiterature said...

Fantastic recommendations! I love Tamora Pierce's Alanna books (and everything she writes, let's be honest!) and I've never seen The Alchemyst mentioned anywhere else, so I'm happy to see it here. :) I've heard great things about Grave Mercy and The Queen of Blood, I think I'll have to look into them more! Great choices :D