Tuesday, July 12, 2016

Top Ten Tuesday: About Me

This week's topic is facts about me. This could be hard...
meme from The Broke and the Bookish 
Blogging:
1. I've been blogging here for almost 8 years.
2. Before that, I blogged on Myspace (remember that?)
3. I always think that I'll get ahead of blogging
4. But I almost always write the blog post for the day
5. For one year of my blog, I haven't been a librarian, but the rest of them I'm a librarian blogger, which leaves me on the fringes of the YA blogging community.

Personal:
1. I started a new job as a Children's and Teen Librarian this year and I"m excited to start planning Children's programs for the first time in my career.
2. At least half the books I've read this year, I haven't reviewed on my blog (no space/time)
3. I Love meeting authors (who doesn't?)
4. I'm still writing and one day soon hope to find an agent
5. Last year I opened an Etsy shop filled with mostly jewelry (a few bookish items)

2 comments:

iloveheartlandX said...

I love meeting authors but I also find it kind of scary too!
My TTT: https://jjbookblog.wordpress.com/2016/07/12/top-ten-tuesday-65/

Unknown said...

Oh wow, 8 years of blogging is so impressive. I've only been at this for almost 2 and I already think that's an accomplishment. Nothing compared to you! Here's to 8 more.
- Jen from The Bookavid