Monday, March 10, 2014

Review: Better Off Friends

In the 7th grade, Macallan helped show Levi around the school. When he looked lost at lunch, she invited him to sit with her and her friends. They hit it off and have been BFFs ever since.

As they grow older, they're determined not to let anyone interfere with their friendship - although they have a few rocky points. People always assume that they're together - could they see something that Macallan  and Levi don't?
My Thoughts: I loved this book. It's the spot on teen version of When Harry Met Sally - complete with the interviews in between chapters. I liked reading both perspectives of Macallan  and Levi. I love how quickly they became friends - over  a quirky British TV show and how it grew over the years. I liked how they opened up to each other - Macallan  with her mom and Levi with his feelings on cheating and how they became true friends. Elizabeth Eulberg is one of my favorite contemporary authors - her books are perfection.

Cover Thoughts: Love it
Source: My Library

No comments: