Sunday, March 30, 2014

Adult Review: Come Home to Me

* Book 6 in the Whiskey Creek series *

Presley returns home after two years - sober and with a toddler. She's opening a yoga and massage retreat center. More than anything, she hopes to put her past behind her.

The one person from her past she can't seem to escape is Aaron. He's still in town, although he's supposed to be moving soon. Unfortunately for Presley, he's still interested in her. Luckily, he's also still in the dark about their son.

Can Presley really start over with him still in her life?
My Thoughts: I love this series. I really like how Presley turned her life around. I loved the moments between her and her son - they were so cute and full of love. I liked her relationship with Arron - even though they had some tense moments. I didn't really like Cheyenne's storyline - it was sad and I wasn't a fan of her choice. Because Presley wasn't part of the main group, there were snippets, but I missed hearing more about the others. So looking forward Eve's story.

Cover Thoughts: Love it
Source: ARC for review

No comments: