Tuesday, August 6, 2024

Top Ten Tuesday: Series Books

 This week's topic is all about series - so here are ten series (for me a series means more than 5 books) that I am still reading. 



Whatever After series - book 16 (kids)

Bakeshop Mystery #18 - adult cozy mystery

Domestic Diva series - #17 adult cozy mystery

Cupcake Bakery Mystery #16 - adult cozy mystery

Her Royal Spyness #17 - cozy mystery

Enola Holmes #9 - middle grade historical mystery

City Spies book #5 - more are on the way.
Middle Grade Thriller

Keeper of the Lost Cities #9 - middle grade books

Going to be a series:
Book 4 in the Forgotten Five books. Book 5 is on the way

One book I need to become a series! 
Book 4 in the Saddlehill Academy books. 
Book 5 is not in the cards as the moment, and I NEED the next book. 

Have you read any of these?

6 comments:

Lydia said...

I hope they’re all great!

crackercrumblife said...

A Smoking Bun looks good!

Theaterwriter said...

Love your idea for this. I need to look into that horse series. Here is my post https://paigesofnovels.com/2024/08/06/top-ten-tuesday-ten-favorite-books-from-series/

Natalie Aguirre said...

This is a great list. I'll have to check out some of your cozy mystery series. Thanks.

Susan said...

Wow, those are some long series! The only one I've even started is the Enola Holmes series. It's so fun! I'm enjoying it on audio.

Happy TTT!

Lauren Stoolfire said...

I love the Enola Holmes books!