Thursday, August 1, 2024

Review: Liar Liar

 


* Book 16 in the Whatever After series * 

Jonah and Abby are dropped into the tale of Pinocchio. They're supposed to help the Blue Fairy make sure that Pinocchio goes to school. But he isn't interested in school, even though he says he will. Abby can tell because his nose grows. Now she has to figure out how to make things right.
My Thoughts: I adore this series. I really enjoyed this story, which is impressive because I'm not a huge fan of Pinocchio. But I did love the friendship moments. I actually liked Penny in this book. I did enjoy the fact that Abby's nose grew too when she lied. It did help her use her communication skills. I can't wait for more adventures. 

Cover Thoughts: Cute
Source: My Library
Library Recommendations: This is a must have series for your school and public library

No comments: