Monday, August 26, 2024

Middle Grade Review: Framed



* first book in a trilogy *

Florian has just moved to Washington D.C. and finds a new friend in the neighborhood. He teaches his new friend Margaret TOAST (The theory of all small things). They use this theory to impress the FBI when paintings go missing at a museum. Can they solve the case?
My Thoughts: I've been meaning to read this for years and my co-workers been pushing me to read it for just as long. James Ponti is a favorite author of mine. Our copy is frequently checked out of the library, but I grabbed it one day. And I'm so happy I did. I really enjoyed this book; I couldn't put it down. I love the friendship between Florian and Margaret. I love TOAST. I can't wait to read what happens next! 

Cover Thoughts: Fantastic
Source: My Library
Library Recommendation: A must have trilogy for your school and public library.

1 comment:

Natalie Aguirre said...

I haven't read anything by James Ponti, but you've got me thinking that I should read one of his books. I'm glad you enjoyed this one so much.