Tuesday, January 16, 2024

Top Ten Tuesday: Bookish Goals

 This week's topic is bookish goals for the year.


Reading:
Goodreads Challenge: 225 books (Children's, YA, and Adult)
500 picture books and board books

Blogging:
350 blog posts
Middle Grade Mondays - highlight more middle grade reads
reach 2 million blog hits 

Writing Goals:
Edit my WIP - the hiking serial killer book
If polished enough, look for an agent.

Author Goals:
Attend more author events (I didn't do too well at this last year)

Conference:
I'd like to attend more conferences.
I did submit a proposal to our state conference, waiting to hear back about it. 



9 comments:

Lydia said...

Good luck with your goals! They seem very reasonable.

Here is my Top Ten Tuesday post.

Emily said...

These look like exciting goals! I wish you luck ☺️

Have a great week!

Emily @ Budget Tales Book Blog

My post:
https://budgettalesblog.wordpress.com/2024/01/16/top-ten-tuesday-bookish-goals-for-2024/

Rebecca said...

"Edit my WIP - the hiking serial killer book" this sounds interesting. Does your WIP have a title yet?

Kasey @ The Story Sanctuary said...

These all sound like great goals! Have you heard of Marvelous Middle Grade Mondays? It's a weekly link-up on a blog called Always in the Middle where participants share reviews and other posts about middle grade books. I've only done it a few times, so maybe you're on there already and I didn't recognize your blog-- apologies if so! Thanks for sharing your goals for the year. Here are mine: https://thestorysanctuary.com/top-ten-tuesday-bookish-goals-for-2024/

Natalie Aguirre said...

You've got some great goals. I'm amazed by how many books you hope to read. I want to attend more writer's conferences/workshops this year too. I'll focus on online ones because they're easier to attend.

Nicole Santana said...

Fantastic list! Good luck with your goals. ๐Ÿ˜€

Susan said...

Sounds like you have some great goals for 2024. Good luck with them! I love MG, so I'll be looking out for those posts especially.

Happy TTT (on a Wednesday)!

Jennifer said...

Wow 350 blog posts seems like a lot! It looks like you're usually near that amount though so I bet you can do it. Good luck on the proposal you sent in! ๐Ÿ€
Here's my TTT post for this week!

Lauren Stoolfire said...

Good luck! You have some great goals!