Thursday, January 25, 2024

Review: Fancy Meeting You Here

 


Elise's friends are all getting married within months of each other. Of course, she's a bridesmaid at each of the weddings. But since she's also a florist, she's responsible for the flowers at all the weddings too. She's struggling with all the deadlines and trying to keep her shop afloat. Plus, she's met a guy who's completely off limits, but she can't stop thinking about him.
My Thoughts: I really enjoyed this book - but I didn't believe in the friendships. I wish there had been more girl time in the book. I loved the flowers and the moments in the studio. I loved the moments between Ben and Elise - a little grumpy/sunshine trope. 

Cover Thoughts: Cute
Source: My Library
Library Recommendation: A good romance for your collection

No comments: