Saturday, January 20, 2024

Summer Reading Kids (2): Adventure Begins @ Your Library


I'm starting gather up all the Summer Reading Program ideas. 

At my library, this year, we're using the Adventure theme.

Last week, I shared craft ideas, take a look if you missed it. 

This week, I'm talking about programs that get people outside. These could be in person OR many of these could be take & make crafts or suggestions for families when they have time. Yes, my library is still doing Take & Makes because people love them. 


Learn about Trees - send out some information about trees and have people identify them.
This could take place around town - at the town green, at the park, at the school, or just in your backyard. 

Have them get out and spend some time in nature - gather up craft supplies and enjoy a fun craft. Perfect for families to do together. 

No comments: