Saturday, June 17, 2023

TV Review: The Diplomat

 


* This is from Netflix * 

Keri Russell stars as the wife of a wife and husband political power team (of sorts). It's been her husband in the limelight with her behind the scenes. Now, the roles have switched. The President asks her to be an ambassador in England - but she prepped for a very different type of post.

I really liked it, but I did have some thoughts:
I hated her husband - I can't tell if I'm supposed actually root for them or not. But he's terrible.
I love how she only wants to wear suits - and black ones.
She's smart and determined.
I loved the scenery.
I hated the ending - it does end on a cliff hanger (Which is fine) but I wish there had been more answers. I'm just happy there is another season coming! 

Have you seen it? Did you enjoy it?

No comments: