Thursday, June 22, 2023

Review: Donut Disturb

 


* Book 15 in the Bakeshop Mystery series *

Kerry and Thomas are getting married and the whole town is invited. But Kerry's father shows up unexpectedly and Kerry knows nothing will go smoothly. Unfortunately, she's right. One of the band members is murdered the morning of her wedding and her father's arrested.

The town pulls together to make it a magical day for the happy couple. Kerry and Thomas leave for their honeymoon after Kerry asks Juliet to help solve the murder. Juliet's determined to figure everything out before the couple returns. 
My Thoughts: I really enjoyed learning more about Kerry - she hasn't been an open character. I as happy for her and Thomas for their big date, even though there was a dark cloud hanging overhead. I loved the conversation between Juliet and Carlos and what that might mean for future books. I was a little behind on this series, but I'm almost caught up. This is one of my favorite cozy series - for the characters, the small town, and the mouth-watering food. 

Source: My Library
Library Recommendation: A series that should be in your public library! 

No comments: