Tuesday, June 13, 2023

Top Ten Tuesday: Book Wishes

 This week's topic is book wishes and I'm changing it up a little. I get 90% of the books I read for the library, so I don't have book wishes in the sense of a wishlist. However, I do have some wishes...


Earlier this year, I read Bring It On 

Last week, I finished 

I have two more to read:


And so I wish for MORE of these types of books.

I would love one about:
Ted Lasso
10 Things I Hate About You
What a Girl Wants
Sound of Music
National Treasure
Jason Bourne
Leverage
Legally Blonde
Love, Actually
Veronica Mars
Gimlmore Girls

What TV shows/movies would you like to read about?




6 comments:

Lydia said...

90% of the books I read come from the library, too! Libraries are amazing.

Here is my Top Ten Tuesday post.

Deanna @ A Novel Glimpse said...

I want to read that Big Bang Theory book! I had put it on my Christmas list and didn't get it. I had completely forgotten about it. I hope it was good!

Theaterwriter said...

Shannon in the Spotlight is a Midlle-Grade Novel where they perform The Sound of Music if that's of interest to you. Here is my post-https://paigesofnovels.com/2023/06/13/top-ten-tuesday-books-i-preordered-purchased-or-want-to-purchase-and-read-before-the-end-of-the-year/.

T.K. {Genie in a Novel} said...

How did you like the Big Bang book? I loved reading about the show and how it just felt like one big conversation with the cast and producers.

Rebecca said...

Ted Lasso!

I'm right there with you.

Great list

Susan said...

I don't watch a lot of tv or movies, so I don't even know which I would like to know about. LOL. I hope you get some good recs, though :)

Happy TTT!