Thursday, January 5, 2023

Wrap of 2022


I had some goals for the year. Some I completed and some I didn't...

Some of them because of this cutie:

Here are some accomplishments/events that happened this year:

Knightley joined our family 
We visited Seattle 
We did some hiking in Olympic National Park
We went to Leavenworth - the Hallmark Christmas type town
We pet and fed reindeer
I kept learning Welsh
I survived a big book challenge at my library that made lots of headlines
I joined TikTok - both professionally and personally 
We went hiking in Colorado
I read 420 picture books/board books and 220 children, middle grade, YA, and adult books
Worked on my watercolors and created some cool pieces

Goals I didn't accomplish (moving them to this year):
Horseback riding lessons
working with resin 

No comments: