Friday, December 30, 2022

Review: Alias Emma

 

Emma's mentor has asked her to bring in a doctor whose parents worked for the Russian government but shared secrets with Britian. At first, she can't convince him, but after an attack on the two of them, he relents.

There's only one problem - she must get him across London safely without backup. The Russians have hacked the cameras and they are searching for the two of them. 

Can they make it to MI6 safely - and who will be there to greet them?

My Thoughts: I really loved this book - it's the first in a new series. I'm a sucker for spy novels. The majority of the book takes place over the course of 12 hours - getting across the city of London. Lots of action and danger kept the me turning the pages. I liked the chemistry between Emma and Michael. I'm intrigued by what will happen next and I'm quite looking forward to the second book.

Cover Thoughts: Not terrible, but not great

Source: My library

Library Recommendation: Grab this new series start for your thriller section! Highly recommended.

No comments: