Tuesday, October 4, 2022

Top Ten Tuesdays: Bookstores to Visit

 This week's topic is bookstores we want to visit. I love bookstores - here are a few I've been excited to visit someday.


Ripped Bodice - Culver City, California 

Books of Wonder in New York, New York

Books & Books Judy Blume's Bookstore in Key West, Florida

Turn the Page Nora Roberts' husband's Bookstore in Boonsboro Maryland

Poisoned Pen Bookstore: Scottsdale Arizona


Some of my Favorites:

Northshire: Manchester, VT
The bookstore I would visit growing up. It wasn't always this big.
Also attended my first author events here. 

RJ Julia's: Madison, CT
I meet a lot of wonderful authors here!

Savoy in Westerly Rhode Island
I have also attended some great author events here.
Plus it's right down the street from my favorite ice cream shop (Mel's Downtown Creamery)


* Pictures from the bookstore's website

3 comments:

Lydia said...

These all look like such fun places to visit!

Helen's Book Blog said...

Oh, they all look so wonderful. I am really lucky that my town has a fabulous independent bookstore.

Pam said...

Great looking list of bookstores!

Pam @ Read! Bake! Create!
https://readbakecreate.com/nine-favorite-fictional-bookstores-libraries/