Friday, October 21, 2022

Vacation Photos (2): Rocky Mountain National Park

 Yesterday, I shared the nature photos. Today is all about food and entertainment on the trip.

The books I took on Vacation

Cinnamon Roll

Eggplant Parm

Blueberry danish pancakes

Nachos

And Pie - this one is Coconut Cream - but you could get 6 different pieces. And they were all really good. I wish I had a pie place near me...

Statue in a town green outside the library

Nature

A Rose in the rose garden outside the Stanley Hotel (yes, the one from that Stephen King book)

The decor at the Stanley Hotel

The Stanely hotel - where Stephen King got the idea for the Shining - after a nightmare. 

Bear Statues

Boulder's Public Library - this is the main branch. It had a really cool outside play area for kids. I'm a little jealous of it. I had a lovely chat with the Teen Librarian 

No comments: