Tuesday, April 5, 2022

Top Ten Tuesday: Similar Reads

 This week is a freebie week.



 I just finished Run Rose Run. I loved the music aspect of the book, so I'm sharing some similar reads.

What I liked about Run Rose Run:

Nashville Scene
Queen of Music
New Star on the Rise
Ethan Blake
The Songs
Ambition
Cat's Paw and Billy the bartender
Navigating the Music Industry 


Mood Board:

Here are some YA books that talk about Country Music and reminded me of AnnieLee. 

Open Road Summer by Emery Lord
Jesse's Girl by Miranda Kenneally
You'd be Mine by Erin Hahn
Wildflower by Alecia Whitaker
Falling Stars by Ashylnn Huff Revelette 
Lovestruck Summer by Melissa Walker 



5 comments:

Lydia said...

I didn’t know there were so many books about country music! What a neat theme for a post.

My post: https://lydiaschoch.com/top-ten-tuesday-reasons-to-take-a-reading-break/

Helen's Book Blog said...

Now I've got Rick Springfield's "Jesse's Girl" playing in my head and I am sure it will be there all day. :-)

Cindy said...

Fun topic for today! I enjoy reading music type books :) Here is my post: https://cindysbookcorner.blogspot.com/2022/04/top-ten-tuesday-book-series-i-would.html

Susan said...

I always love lists of "readalikes." It's so helpful when you want more of the same, but not EXACTLY the same, you know? Great list!

Happy TTT!

Jenni Elyse said...

This is an interesting topic. I always have a hard time thinking of read-alikes. I can't often think of books' details once it's been months or years since I read a book unless it's one of my favorite books that I've read over and over again.