Friday, April 8, 2022

Graphic Novel Review: Horse Trouble

 



Kate loves horses and riding. She'll do anything to spend more time with horse - including working on her riding barn. She's not rich like some of the other girls. The same girls who look down their nose at Kate. But she's not about to let them stop her.

She's also not about to let a few falls stop her either. She's determined to be the best rider ever - and maybe advance a level.

However, she's also worried about her weight, her friends, liking boys, and growing up. It's a lot to worry about, but luckily, she has horses to help.

My Thoughts: I really loved this graphic novel - I've never grown out of that horse loving phase and this made me want to ride horses. I felt for Kate - for all the drama and all the emotions. I loved her determination and her willingness to get back on the horse and to try new things!

Cover Thoughts: This was a funny part of the book
Source: My library
Library Recommendation: Highly recommended for your school and public library.

No comments: