Tuesday, December 11, 2018

Top Ten Tuesday: Holiday Reads

This week's topic is Holiday Reads. I'm going with Holiday Romances I want to read. I adore Holiday romances and look forward to them every year. This year I've read several and have a few more plus a few I've been wanting to read.

Christmas in ParisAll I Want for Christmas: A Feel Good Christmas Romance to Warm Your HeartSugarplum Way (Harmony Harbor, #4)Winter at the Beach (Moonlight Harbor, #2)One Day in December
Moonlight on the ThamesMerrily Ever After (Bridesmaids Behaving Badly, #2.5)The White Christmas InnHow the Dukes Stole ChristmasThe Christmas Sisters
Christmas on Mistletoe Lane (Sweetwater Springs, #1)

4 comments:

Hallie said...

Good list! I'm hoping to read All I Want for Christmas, One Day in December, and The Christmas Sisters, too!

Hallie @ Book by Book

ichlese said...

Oh man, I wish I would've seen your list two or three weeks ago when I made my TBR for Thanksgiving and early December readathons!

I just received One Day in December though. I think I am going to read that next.

Here is my TTT: https://ichleseblog.wordpress.com/2018/12/11/top-ten-tuesday-freebie/

Captivated Reader said...

Holiday reads are so hit or miss for me. I find that I love they or don't.

Here's a link to my Top Ten Tuesday post for this week: https://captivatedreader.blogspot.com/2018/12/top-ten-tuesday-top-ten-free-little.html

Amber @ The Book Bratz said...

I haven't heard of any of these ones. I'll have to check them out!

Amber ♥ The Book Bratz
My TTT