Friday, December 14, 2018

Review: Seeing Red

* Book 12 in the Whatever After Series *

Seeing Red (Whatever After, #12)

Abby's excited that her grandmother is coming to stay with them for the weekend. But when her friends are having a sleepover, she's jealous and upset that her Nana won't let her go. She comes up with the brilliant idea to take the magic mirror to her friend's house - but winds up in the story of Little Red Riding Hood.

When Abby's Nana falls into the story, Abby figures she has some explaining to do. But she's surprised to uncover a family secret. Now if she could only make sure the wolves aren't going to eat anyone...
My Thoughts: Another fun installment of this series. I loved reading about Nana and the family secret. I liked the wolf family and the tree houses. I enjoyed Lali and her grandmother's relationship and how that worked out. I can't wait to read all about Jonah's favorite fairy tale next.

Cover Thoughts: Cute
Source: My Library
Library Recommendation: If you don't have this series in your school and public libraries, you're missing out!

No comments: