Thursday, December 13, 2018

Holiday Book Review: Season of Wonder


* Book 9 in the Haven Point series *


Season of Wonder

Dani and her two daughters moved to Haven Point to start over. Dani has a job in the local veterinary clinic and an opportunity of a lifetime. But because of her past, she's closed herself off from friendships and most importantly love.

When her daughter commits an act of vandalism, everything changes. The deputy sheriff helps her older daughter  make things right. The more time he spends with the family, the more everyone warms up to him.

Could he be the key to her heart?

My Thoughts: I really enjoyed this book, I adore this series. I love the small town charm and seeing old favorite characters.  I loved Silver and Mia. I felt badly for Silver and her friendship troubles. I admired her strength.  I loved Dani and how she held everything together for her girls. I loved her determination and her strength too. Ruben was sweet. And his family was so welcoming. I loved the shared Christmas moments. Another great addition to the series.

Cover  Thoughts: Amazing, I'd love to live there
Source: My Library
Library Recommendation: Grab this series for your library if you don't have it already.

No comments: