Tuesday, September 25, 2018

Top Ten Tuesday: Favorite Authors in TBR Pile

This week's topic is books in my TBR pile from Favorite authors. I have a strange habit sometimes with favorite authors. Sometimes I read their books immediately. And sometimes I hoard the books, saving them for either vacation or when I need a feel good read. Either way, here are some fun books on my shelf waiting to be read
.

Catwoman: Soulstealer (DC Icons, #3)The Christmas SistersFrom Notting Hill with Four Weddings . . . Actually (Actually, #3)When We Found HomeThe Great Shelby Holmes and the Coldest Case (The Great Shelby Holmes, #3)

A Curse So Dark and LonelyThe Girl with the Dragon HeartMisfits (Royal Academy Rebels #1)Weather or Not (Upside-Down Magic #5)Kill the Queen (Crown of Shards, #1)

3 comments:

Rachael Mills @ Scorpio Book Dreams said...

I loved Catwoman so hope you do too!

Eve said...

Oh I really enjoyed Catwoman! I also have A Curse so Dark on my wish list!

iloveheartlandX said...

I still need to read Catwoman as well!
My TTT: https://jjbookblog.wordpress.com/2018/09/25/top-ten-tuesday-178/