Tuesday, August 7, 2018

Top Ten Tuesday: Next on my TBR pile

This week's topic is the next books in my TBR pile. Of course I want to read them all immediately because I'm excited about them. Some of them *might* be overdue from the library, but that's a different story.


Wedding Cake Crumble (Cupcake Bakery Mystery, #10)The Real DealHow to Keep a SecretThe Kiss Quotient
Abby in Wonderland (Whatever After Special Edition)Two Peas in a Pod (Whatever After, #11)The Phantom TowerThe Parker InheritanceLove Double Dutch!
Dogs in Cars

Have you read any of these?

4 comments:

Astilbe said...

I hope you enjoy all of them.

Here is our Top Ten Tuesday.

Hallie said...

The Kiss Quotient is steamy and super cute—hope you enjoy it!

Hallie @ Book by Book

Brooke Lorren said...

The Kiss Quotient was good. I hope you like it!

Ari @ Books. Libraries. Also, cats. said...

I have been hearing so many good things about The Kiss Quotient!! I normally only read YA and don't care much for adult fiction, but I might make an exception for that one. Hope you enjoy it!