Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Top Ten Tuesday: Books Yet to Read

This week's topic is Top Ten Books I Can't Believe I Haven't/Want To Read From Big Buzz Books. I don't always read the book buzz books - sometimes because I'm not sure they will live up to the hype, sometimes because it's not a book I would normally read, and sometimes I just run out of time. Here are some that I really want to read, but just haven't...yet

Shatter Me (Shatter Me, #1)The Kiss of Deception (The Remnant Chronicles, #1)Brown Girl DreamingRain ReignThe Red Pencil
The Impossible Knife of MemoryAfterworldsProdigy (Legend, #2)The Jewel (The Lone City, #1)The Queen of the Tearling (The Queen of the Tearling, #1) 

There are more, obviously, but here they are. 
Have you read any of these? Did you like them?

11 comments:

The Readdicts said...

You really need to read Shatter Me!
here's our TTT

Janhvi @ The Readdicts

christine danielle said...

Kiss of Deception looks amazing! I have it on my recs on GR.
My Top Ten Tuesday!

The Judgy Librarian said...

I LOVED The Kiss of Deception and I liked Shatter Me when I read it, though I haven't read either of the sequels...I have the new Westerfeld one, too, but haven't gotten to it yet, either!

Anonymous said...

I really want to read Afterworlds - it sounds so good!

michellesminions said...

Kiss of Deception and Queen of the Tearling could have easily been on my list. I still need to read those. I've heard that Rain Reign is fantastic, same for The Impossible Knife of Memory. I liked The Jewel and I'm looking forward to reading the sequel. I want to read Brown Girl Dreaming and Afterworlds, too. Great list, I hope you get to read these soon!

Michelle @ Michelle's Minions

My TTT

Anonymous said...

You're not alone- I haven't read these books either. I'm especially excited to read The Kiss of Deception, The Jewel, and Shatter Me, though, because they appeal to some of my favorite genres, dystopia and fantasy. I've been hearing great things about them as well. I hope you enjoy all ten of these books:)

Claire @ Cover to Cover

Unknown said...

I need to read a couple of these books too LOL!! Here is my Top Ten Tuesday if you wanna check it out :) http://bookbabble.weebly.com/blog/top-ten-tuesday1

Bonnie @ A Backwards Story said...

Kat has KISS OF DECEPTION on her part of the list! OMG, I still need to read PRODIGY and the final book toooo! And AFTERWORLDS! And Anderson's new book! Oh, good choices!

Ranu said...

You absolutely MUST read Prodigy. I loved it!

Anonymous said...

Prodigy is sooo good! There much more world building, I loved it! :D

My TTT: http://frannieinthepages.blogspot.it/2015/02/top-ten-tuesday-ten-books-i-cant.html

Emma (emmalikesbooks) said...

Shatter Me and Kiss of Deception are so good! Queen of the Tearling is on my TBR list. I need to read it before the movie comes out.