Tuesday, October 24, 2017

Top Ten Tuesday: Unique Titles

This week's topic is unique titles. Sometimes I title pulls me towards the story and hooks me before I even know what it's about. Here's a few upcoming titles that I love and make me want to know more about the book.
meme from The Broke and the Bookish 

Bookish BoyfriendsHonor Among Thieves (The Honors, #1)Death Below Stairs (Kat Holloway, #1)Listen to Your HeartThe Other Side of Lost

Bookish Boyfriends: Could there be a better title? I'm hooked
Honor Among Thieves: Here for the thieves!
Death Below Stairs: Sound very Downton Abbey
Listen to your Heart: always good advice
Other Side of Lost: Finding yourself?

A Very Merry PrincessPride and Prejudice and MistletoePayback on Poplar Lane
A Very Merry Princess: two of my favorite things: Christmas and Royalty
Pride and Prejudice and Mistletoe: Christmas with Darcy and Lizzie. Heck yes!
Payback on Popular Lane: Revenge!

No Covers:
Queen of Sorrow: Why is she so sad?
My So-Called-Bollywood Life: Bollywood! I need to learn more.

Thoughts?

5 comments:

Michelle said...

YES to Bookish Boyfriends!! As soon as I saw that title, I was like ADD!!!

Poinsettia said...

Nice list! Several of these sound like fun reads. Here is our Top Ten Tuesday.

iloveheartlandX said...

Ooh Death Below Stairs sounds very intriguing!
My TTT: https://jjbookblog.wordpress.com/2017/10/24/top-ten-tuesday-130/

Aj @ Read All The Things! said...

Death Below Stairs sounds very ominous!

Aj @ Read All The Things!

Geybie's Book Blog said...

Thanks for sharing. I haven’t read any of them but I’m gonna check them out. Great list. 😁❤️